At American Redoubt Realty Inc., we have created relationships with some of the most knowledgeable and trustworthy Realtors in the American Redoubt as well as in many other Micro-Redoubt Safe Havens around the United States.
When you become a Client of our firm you receive the following services;
A personal interview with our Consulting Staff from SRC (Survival Retreat Consulting), where they will help guide you in your Strategic Relocation and Rural Property selection criteria. This is a critical aspect of any move to the American Redoubt, or elsewhere. Your loved ones are counting on you to lead them to a place of safety, where you can begin a new lifestyle in Rural America, and you can count on us to help get you there.
Secondly, we will make a referral to one of our affiliated Prepper Realtors in the American Redoubt, or in one of the many Micro-Redoubt Safe Havens around the United States. They will work hand in hand with our consulting staff to search, evaluate and help you choose the right rural property.
Lastly, and most importantly, our consulting staff will work with you and our affiliate partners to bring your new rural retreat or homestead to the ultimate in sustainability. Alternative Energy? Sustainable Year Round Food Production? Water Rights and Strategic Landscaping? Retreat Defensibly and Threat Response Training? Our Prepper Partners have you covered all the way. We won’t leave you in the cold.
How to Qualify as a Buyer:
- Complete a Confidential Client Questionnaire
- Complete a 30 minute interview with our Consulting Staff
- Sign a Buyer Representation Referral Agreement with us.
- Provide proof of financial worthiness (Liquid Assets or Conventional Loan Approval)
How to Sell Your Property:
- Properties considered for American Redoubt Realty Inc. referral listings must meet our basic initial retreat criteria. Once approved;
- Sign a Seller Representation Referral Agreement with us.
- We will introduce you to our affiliate Listing Broker in your Region.
- Your property will be marketed on our Survival Property websites.